A sympathy card is mailed to the family two weeks after the services
A family follow up survey is mailed six weeks after the service asking for feedback on the services. Families can also indicate their interest in prearranging on this survey
Heartfelt cards are mailed to the family on the following important dates during the first year following a loss.
Adam Gordon, Gordon Mortuary
Doug Williams, Pope Funeral Home
Felicia Smith, Smith Funeral Home
- Dale Hanlin, Hanlin Funeral Home
- Ven Faulk, Shumate-Faulk Funeral Home & Crematory
- Amecia Evans, HD Pope Funeral Home
- Caitlin MacDonald, Conroy-Tully Walker Funeral Homes
- Cindy James, Cain Calcutt-Stephens Funeral Home
- LaDeen Powell, Peoples Funeral Home of Whiteville, Inc.
- Vanessa Melton, Henderson Memorial Chapel, LLC
- Glenn Kornegay, Padgett Funeral and Cremation Services
- Megan Moran-McEvilly, John Vincent Scalia Home for Funerals
- LeRoy Stewart, Sunset Options Funerals & Cremations
- Jody Tyson, Taylor-Tyson Funeral Service
Yes. Just login and enroll the family and you're done. It takes about a minute.
No. You only enroll the families you want.
Yes, we will customize the survey to include the questions you would like have on it.
No. You can have multiple locations on one account.
You purchase credits ($20 per credit) and every time you enroll a family it deducts one credit.