A Sympathy Card is mailed 2 weeks after the services
A Follow up survey is mailed 6 weeks after the services.
Three more "Remembering You" cards are mailed on difficult days in the first year
The cards and survey are personalized with your firm’s logo and the signature of the person (or persons) you want to sign the cards.
The wording on the inside of the cards can be changed to suit your firm and the questions on the survey can be customized to ask the questions that are important to you. The family can mail the survey back or complete it online.
Everything mailed has your firm’s address and uses a first class stamp. No bulk mail.
Adam Gordon, Gordon Mortuary
Doug Williams, Pope Funeral Home
Felicia Smith, Smith Funeral Home
- Dale Hanlin, Hanlin Funeral Home
- Ven Faulk, Shumate-Faulk Funeral Home & Crematory
- Amecia Evans, HD Pope Funeral Home
- Caitlin MacDonald, Conroy-Tully Walker Funeral Homes
- Cindy James, Cain Calcutt-Stephens Funeral Home
- LaDeen Powell, Peoples Funeral Home of Whiteville, Inc.
- Vanessa Melton, Henderson Memorial Chapel, LLC
- Glenn Kornegay, Padgett Funeral and Cremation Services
- Megan Moran-McEvilly, John Vincent Scalia Home for Funerals
- LeRoy Stewart, Sunset Options Funerals & Cremations
- Jody Tyson, Taylor-Tyson Funeral Service
Yes. Just login and enroll the family and you're done. It takes about a minute.
No. You only enroll the families you want.
Yes, we will customize the survey to include the questions you would like have on it.
No. You can have multiple locations on one account.
You purchase credits ($25 per credit) and every time you enroll a family it deducts one credit.